Our award-winning financial planning service is offered through an arrangement with Industry Fund Services.
Over-the-phone personal advice
Our financial advisers offer members clear and concise, personal advice on one of these specific topics:
- Ways to build your super using salary sacrifice and personal contributions.
- Which investment options may be right for your individual situation.
- Reviewing your insurance requirements provided through Australian Catholic Superannuation.
- Transition to retirement.
During a 30-minute phone call, our financial adviser will take the time to understand your individual needs and goals, and provide a personalised recommendation both over the phone as well as in a written Statement of Advice.
Cost for services: Insurance, investment and contributions to the account are free for members, but advice on non-super investments through Fund Portfolio Services and transition to retirement has a charge associated with the service. The fee is $220 for the portfolio service and $295 for TTR.
Face-to-face personal advice
Our tailored personal advice service can help create a more complex strategy to achieve your personal financial goals at many different stages of your life. Here are some common topics our team can help you address:
- Retirement planning (including pensions, super income stream and Centrelink)
- Accessing your super early using a transition to retirement pension
- Strategies to build your superannuation balance (including salary sacrifice)
- Understanding and selecting appropriate investment options
- Achieving your financial goals (reducing debt, saving for your children’s education)
- Identifying your insurance needs
- Managing your tax liability
- Reviewing your financial goals.
Our financial advice team will take a holistic approach to your financial situation and future requirements, creating a plan that comes from a detailed analysis of your situation.
The first meeting with your financial adviser is a no-cost, no-obligation review of your situation.
The planner will inform you of the cost of preparing a recommended financial plan based on a competitive rate that reflects the amount of work involved in preparing your plan. All fees and costs will be clearly outlined before you make any decision.
Your plan will be presented in a Statement of Advice. You will then meet with your planner to discuss that advice and decide whether you would like to implement it.
We want you to feel secure about what is happening. You have the option of meeting with your planner at a later date to review your progress and, if necessary, update your plan.
Cost for services:
1st appointment – No cost, no obligation
The cost of a simple plan can range from $300 - $1200, depending on your needs. A more comprehensive plan may cost more. All costs will be clearly outlined before you are asked to agree.
Ready to review your financial situation?
Arrange a meeting with a financial adviser to discuss your goals and options. Call us on 1300 658 776 or schedule a call for a time that is convenient for you.
Meet our award-winning financial advice teams
We offer face-to-face meetings in our offices around the country and are happy to speak with you over-the-phone or using video chat. Click here for more information.