We have a long history of helping both Catholic and non-Catholic organisations with their super needs.
We believe that after a lifetime of hard work, you should be able to enjoy your retirement years. This is why, as an industry super fund, we aim to only benefit you.
We keep our fees low, we don’t have shareholders and we don’t pay commissions to financial planners or investment advisers.
The profit we make goes back to you in the form of free workplace visits, educational seminars, online tools, resources and much more.
SuperRatings is Australia’s first and most respected super research company.
They’ve repeatedly awarded us their highest level honour, the platinum rating, because we’re one of the best value for money super funds in the industry.
Services for employers
We know you have plenty to do as an employer so we aim to make organising and managing super a stress free experience. Our services include:
- Flexible contribution and payment options
- Free access to a clearing house facility (SuperChoice)
- Half-yearly newsletters
- Experienced staff who can answer your questions and deal with any concerns you may have
Services for members
We’re keen to see you retire comfortably. Our super fund will help you reach your long-term investment goals at low fees.
Some of our services include:
- A wide range of online educational tools and resources
- Free workplace visits and educational seminars
- Access to low-cost banking services through ME
- Discounted private health insurance through GMHBA.
- Financial planning advice options
- Flexible, low-cost death and disability insurance cover
- Account based pension income streams for retired members or those transitioning to retirement
If you and your staff have questions about super, retirement or would like to know more about our products and services, we’d be happy to visit your workplace for a free information session.
We can provide education on tax implications, how to find lost super through and how to select the right financial planner for you.
We’d be happy to provide general education or focus your sessions on specific topics.
Let us know and we’ll tailor the session to you.
Book your workplace visit now.