Our financial advisers offer members clear and concise, personal advice on one of these specific topics:
- Ways to build your super using salary sacrifice and personal contributions.
- Which investment options may be right for your individual situation.
- Reviewing your insurance requirements provided through Australian Catholic Superannuation.
- Transition to retirement.
During a 30-minute phone call, our financial adviser will take the time to understand your individual needs and goals, and provide a personalised recommendation both over the phone as well as in a written Statement of Advice.
Costs for services :
- Advice on insurance, investment and contributions to your account are offered to members at no additional cost.
- Advice on non-super investments through ifsinvest and transition to retirement (TTR) has a charge associated. The fee is $295 for TTR.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out our other advice services.